Daniel Sanchez Reina
5 years at Gartner, 32 years industry experience
Location: Spain | Language(s): Catalan, English, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Daniel Sanchez-Reina is a VP Analyst in CIO Leadership, Culture and People. Mr. Sanchez-Reina covers the complex challenges of Culture Change in organizations, High-Performing Teams, Leadership, CIO influence and CIO Role Evolution. He provides research on a worldwide basis, advising clients on their specific needs to achieve sustainable growth.
Mr. Sanchez Reina brings to Gartner over 20 years of experience in delivering people and digital transformation initiatives in different industries. He worked as a CIO for Sony Europe (Consumer Electronics Industry) and Laboratorios Isdin (Pharmaceutical Industry), and he also has an extensive background as a consultant as well as an executive coach. He has published two books on leadership and high-performing teams.
- LABORATORIOS ISDIN, CIO & BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING DIRECTOR, 4 years
- POWERING THE EFFICIENCY, EXECUTIVE PARTNER, 5 years
- SONY EUROPE, CIO & ORGANIZATION DIRECTOR, 14 years
- B.Sc. in Physics
- Certified Executive Coach
- Master's in Economy and Finance
- Post-Degree in Telecommunications
- Book "El dilema del directivo" ("The Manager's Dilemma", published in Spanish) (Lid Editorial, Spain, 2014), nominee to Best Enterprise Book 2014 Award by the KnowSquare Association.
- Special Recognition by Fundacion ONCE (a Spanish NGO) for designing an online social business model in the field of Arts.
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
20 March 2022How To Measure the Progress of Your Culture Change Journey
06 March 2022Understanding What Equity Means in IT for CIOs
24 February 2023The Culture Twin: How CIOs Can Lead Enterprise Culture Change
- 28 March 2023 - 29 March 2023 Gartner CIO Leadership Forum
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.