Purchase this Document
Price: $1,295.00 USD (PAGES: 22)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Security and risk management leaders should leverage user and entity behavior analytics to improve their organization's threat detection capabilities across a variety of use cases.
Table of Contents
Buyer Use Cases Are Solidifying
Stand-Alone UEBA Products Versus UEBA (and User Context) as a Feature
- SIEM Tools
- Network Traffic Analysis
- Agent-Based Employee Monitoring and Endpoint Detection and Response
- Data-Centric Audit and Protection
- Cloud Access Security Brokers
- Identity Access Governance and Privileged Access Management
Supported Data Sources Are Expanding to Provide Better Visibility
Changes Since the Last Market Guide for UEBA Update
- Market Growth
What Is UEBA Used For?
Who Buys UEBA?
- Data Source and Integration
- Data Analytics
- Data Presentation and Visualization
- Source Systems and Applications Incorporated
- Service Delivery Methods
- SIEM, SIRP and Service Desk Tools
- Time to Implement
- Domain Expertise and Use Cases
- Enterprise Readiness and Product Maturity
- What Is UEBA Used For?
Stand-Alone UEBA Platforms
Products With UEBA as a Feature
- Stand-Alone UEBA Platforms
Gartner Recommended Reading