Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Robotic process automation should be evaluated on speed to value and total cost of process ownership in the context of your existing finance activities. This research helps application leaders spot and evaluate RPA use cases in finance and accounting.
Table of Contents
What Can RPA Be Used for in Finance and Accounting Activities?
- What Can RPA Be Used for in Finance and Accounting Activities?
Use RPA for Routine Work, and Use It Together With Other Tools
Use Best-Practice Automation Options Over RPA If They Are Available
- Considerations for Using or Not Using RPA in Finance and Accounting
Determine If Your Finance Organization Is Ready for RPA
- How Many People Can RPA Replace in Finance and Accounting?
- Achieving Excellent Finance and Accounting Business Outcomes
- Use RPA for Routine Work, and Use It Together With Other Tools
Gartner Recommended Reading