Published: 18 April 2016
CISOs need a clean and consistent way to categorize their communication efforts in easy-to-understand, outcome-focused terms. The predict, prevent, detect, respond framework can serve as a method for bringing clarity to strategic CISO communications.
Included in Full Research
- The Context of Communication
- Using the PPDR Model as a Go-To Framework for Communicating Strategy
- Describing the PPDR Elements
- Benefits of the Model in Your Communication Strategy
- Marketing and Branding for Security Programs
- Make It Visual
- Make It Short: Embrace a "Less Is More" Mindset in Your Communication
- Make It Relatable: Tell the Story
- Examples for Consideration
- What About Communicating Nontechnology Areas of Security?