Published: 12 April 2017
Despite suggestions of their demise, customer surveys remain vital sources of customer insight for marketing leaders. But, as touchpoints proliferate and attention spans diminish, surveys must evolve to include new approaches to design, delivery, data integration and analysis.
Included in Full Research
- Surveys aren't going away, but marketing leaders must evolve their design and delivery to match consumer attention spans
- As customer experiences become more fragmented and complex, marketing leaders must augment survey data with more actionable, diagnostic data
- Indirect feedback: Insight discovered in unfiltered conversations
- Inferred feedback: Insight unlocked from observed behaviors
- A proliferation of connected "things" will provide marketing leaders with new class of passively collected behavioral and sentiment data that could displace survey volume