ERP vendors are incorporating a continuously evolving, broad range of artificial intelligence technologies into their offerings. CIOs should leverage this research to gain a better appreciation of AI capabilities in relation to developing or refining their postmodern ERP strategies.
- What Exactly Is "AI"?
- How Do AI Technologies Intersect With Postmodern ERP Strategies?
- Bots, Chatbots and Virtual Assistants in Postmodern ERP
- Conversational AI Platforms in Postmodern ERP
- Analytics and AI in Postmodern ERP
- Smart Objects, Sensors and Environments in Postmodern ERP
- AI in Postmodern ERP Human Capital Management
- AI in Postmodern ERP Finance
- AI in Postmodern ERP Procurement
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.