Published: 21 September 2018
Digital society expects its citizens to “speak data.” Unless data and analytics leaders treat information as the new second language of business, government and communities, they will not be able to deliver the competitive advantage and agility demanded by their enterprises.
Included in Full Research
- Cultivate ISL Across Business and IT Stakeholders
- Drive and Sustain Improvements to Your Organization’s Data Literacy
- Do You Speak Data?
- What We Have Is a Failure to Communicate
- Set Up an ISL Proof of Concept
- ISL Training and Development Programs
- Change the Way You and Others Interact With Leaders, Stakeholders and Peers by Speaking Data