Published: 06 September 2019
The existence of privileged access carries significant risk, and even with PAM tools in place, the residual risk of users with standing privileges remains high. Security and risk management leaders engaged in IAM must implement a zero standing privileges strategy through a just-in-time model.
Included in Full Research
- Remove Standing Privileges Through a Just-in-Time Approach
- The Foundational Elements of JIT/ZSP PAM
- Investigate Different JIT Approaches to Reduce or Remove Standing Privileges
- Map Required and Desired JIT Capabilities Against Product Offerings to Choose the Right PAM Tools
- JIT and ZSP Technology Approaches in the Market
- What Are the Risks for JIT Approaches?
- Next Steps