Ben Lee is a Sr. Principal Analyst in Gartner's Semiconductor Research Team. Current coverage includes:
- leader of semiconductor forecast on quarter base.
- the semiconductor application in PC and tablet, it's about the semiconductor content in PC and tablet, as well as the supply chain dynamics from ODM/EMS
- nonoptical sensors that widely adopted in emerging applications, technology trend, applications, and major vendors.
- technology evolution in immersive experience from product management perspective
- technology evolution in autonomous things from product management perspective
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Lee was marketing manager of Sales at Clevo Computer Corporation, where he was responsible for creating and promoting the distribution channel for the company's notebook computers worldwide and for defining the marketing strategy for different market segments. Mr. Lee began his career with Market Intelligence Center and Institute of Information Industry (public sector) in Taiwan as an industry analyst and project manager.
Market Intelligence Center/III
Clevo Computer Inc., Taiwan
M.B.A., National Chiao-Tung University, Taiwan focusing on industry analysis, management information systems and economics
B.A., Management Science Degree, National Chiao-Tung University, Taiwan
1What's the latest semiconductor market update?
2How does the changes of semiconductor bring opportunity to the industry?
3How does product managers plan solutions to their customers in immersive experience?
4How does product managers plan solutions to their customers in autonomous things?
5How will emerging mobile devices compete with regular mobile PCs?