Beth Coppinger is a Senior Research Director, Analyst working in the Supply Chain (SC) Logistics and Customer Fulfillment team. Based in North America, she brings over 30 years of broad supply chain, customer service, planning and logistics experience. Her core areas of research are customer fulfillment (maturity, order to cash process, org design, metrics), customer experience (maturity, role of supply chain), and customer collaboration.
In her previous roles, Ms. Coppinger has held both leadership and functional responsibility for planning, S&OP, customer supply chain integration, customer service, and logistics. She also has experience leading large scale business and SC transformation programs.
1. Regional Business transformation to create Americas supply chain company.
2. Head of North America logistics ($10bn CPG business)
3. Supply chain leader/ business partner for the North America Personal Care Business. Leader for S&OP and end to end planning for $700mn+ portfolio.
4. Head of Customer Supply Chain Integration. Partnered with top accounts on value creation
5. Head of Customer Service (transactional order to cash)
Research Director, Planning and Customer Service
Head of SC Transformation PMO, Head of Logistics, Head of Personal Care SC
Logistics and Customer Fulfillment
CSCO Strategic Leadership
MS, Chemical Engineering
BS, Chemical Engineering
1Elevating supply chain's role in managing customer experience to drive growth
2Collaborative Supply Chain Partnerships Between Manufacturers and Customers to Drive Improvements in Service, Cost and Cash
3Collaborative Planning and Forecasting (VMI, Co-managed Inventory, CPFR)
4Customer Service and Order to Cash Best Practice
5Customer Fulfillment organization design, metrics