We help D+H architect and launch a shared services function by leveraging best practice and proven decision support.
The former Global Head of Shared Services at D+H needed to gain approval from the CEO and buy-in from the operating units for the implementation of the shared services model.
Gartner was able to:
- Provide guidance on developing an implementation approach
- Deliver templates to take action quickly against core projects such as staffing and resources, scope of services, business case development, project and operating team roles and responsibilities, and operating model design
- Source lessons learned from peer companies that had undertaken shared services implementation projects
With Gartner's help, D+H was able to:
- Develop an implementation approach grounded in best practice and proven decision support
- Glean new insight on shared services implementation
- Foster relevant discussion and collaboration among key stakeholders