Gartner helps an aerospace & defense company implement finance robotics, achieving cost-efficiency and business buy-in.
An aerospace & defense organization was seeking to implement robotics within the shared services organization. The client was asking these questions:
- How do we build the business case for robotics?
- What should we expect in terms of ROI from robotics?
- What robotics vendor or consultant should we use?
- Where should we start with robotics implementation?
- What have our peers done with regard to robotics?
Using Gartner services, the client was able to:
- Meet with a Gartner Client Partner to determine the use cases for robotics, evaluate vendor profiles and discuss where peers have had success
- Partner with a Gartner advisor to understand how to navigate the vendor selection process, determine whether implementation could be done in-house and talk through future talent implications
- Attend an executive meeting to learn from Gartner experts and shared services peers about best practices for robotics implementation
The head of shared services credits Gartner with avoiding hundreds of thousands of dollars in unnecessary spend. Our advice helps in vendor selection and bolsters the organization’s position in vendor negotiations.