What: Gartner CIO & IT Executive Summit 2018
When: May 14-17
Where: Sheraton Centre, Toronto, Canada
The Gartner CIO & IT Executive Summit 2018 will focus on scaling digital business concepts to help CIOs and their senior leadership teams deliver outcomes that enhance customer relationships, increase competitiveness and support enterprise growth. With an emphasis on Canadian business environments, the Summit will outline pragmatic ways to lead and manage the digital journey, build and acquire technologies and talent, and chart the roadmap to your digital destination.
900+ IT executives covering the following areas will attend the conference:
- Application leaders
- Security & Risk leaders
- Data & Analytic leaders
The 2018 Summit is designed to help CIOs and IT executives tackle their number one priority for 2018: growth. Nearly all CIOs are facing the challenge of transforming the IT organization on a technological, cultural and strategic level: How enterprises build the technology and information foundation of a digital business.
- Technology and Information: How enterprises build the technology and information foundation of a digital business.
- Leadership: How CIOs and IT executives can have the dual responsibility of leading an IT organization, plus leading digital transformation.
- Business Strategy: How enterprise can compete in the digital future.
Listen to inspirational guest keynote speakers; hear from Gartner-invited speakers with real-world knowledge; and learn from Gartner analysts. Get practical, actionable insight—so you can make key decisions faster, and with more confidence.
- Salim Ismail, founding executive director, Singularity University
- Platon, World-Renowned, Award-Winning Photographer and Founder, The People's Portfolio
- Chris Howard, vice president distinguished analyst
- Tom Austin, vice president and Gartner fellow
- Hung LeHong, vice president and Gartner fellow
The Solution Showcase at the event will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and fast-paced presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory
The Solutions Showcase at the event will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and fast-paced presentations. A listing of current exhibitors can be found on the Exhibitor Directory.
Venue and Travel Details
The Gartner CIO & IT Executive Summit will take place at the Sheraton Centre in Toronto. Visit the conference's website for complete venue and travel details.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerCIO.