23 years at Gartner, 28 years industry experience
Location: New Zealand | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Marcus Blosch, Ph.D., is a VP of Research on Gartner's Enterprise Architecture team based in Asia/Pacific. He focuses on using Business Architecture to innovate, transform and create adaptive organizations, creating and leveraging business ecosystems and human-centric design and design thinking to to innovate.
Prior to joining Gartner, he worked at DHL's global headquarters, driving global change programs as part of DHL's strategy to create a global logistics business focused on providing value-added services. He was responsible for creating and managing the programs that would bring this about, transforming DHL's business model.
- DHL, Business Modeller, 3 years
- Lloyds Register, Business Development Director, 3 years
- Novario International, Partner, 4 years
- B.Eng, honors, Mechanical Engineering, University of Portsmouth
- M.B.A., Henley Management College
- Ph.D., Business School, University of Portsmouth
- Chartered Engineer (C.Eng)
- Member Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Member of the Institute of Directors
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
23 January 2022Quick Answer: How Can We Position the Architecture Review Board for Success?
11 January 20235 Steps to Create a Flexible Team Structure That Enables Enterprise Architecture Value Delivery
09 December 2021Enterprise Architects Combine Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile to Drive Digital Innovation