22 years at Gartner, 26 years industry experience
Location: New Zealand | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Marcus Blosch, Ph.D., is a VP of Research on Gartner's Enterprise Architecture team based in Asia/Pacific. He focuses on using Business Architecture to innovate, transform and create adaptive organizations, creating and leveraging business ecosystems and human-centric design and design thinking to to innovate.
Prior to joining Gartner, he worked at DHL's global headquarters, driving global change programs as part of DHL's strategy to create a global logistics business focused on providing value-added services. He was responsible for creating and managing the programs that would bring this about, transforming DHL's business model.
- DHL, Business Modeller, 3 years
- Lloyds Register, Business Development Director, 3 years
- Novario International, Partner, 4 years
- B.Eng, honors, Mechanical Engineering, University of Portsmouth
- M.B.A., Henley Management College
- Ph.D., Business School, University of Portsmouth
- Chartered Engineer (C.Eng)
- Member Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Member of the Institute of Directors
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
03 October 2022Leadership Vision for 2023: Enterprise Architecture
20 September 2021Architect for Adaptability to Build a Resilient Enterprise
24 August 2022Quick Answer: How Can Enterprise Architecture Support Product Management?
- 30 June 2022 5 Steps to Architect Your Enterprise Operating Model