Distinguished VP Analyst
23 years at Gartner, 38 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Mark Raskino is a Gartner Fellow in the CEO and Digital Business Leadership research team. Mark works primarily with CIOs and their business executive colleagues. He covers business and technology trends and their implications for business strategy, innovation, business models, leadership and executive relationships. Mr. Raskino's research includes Gartner's annual CEO survey and CIO resolutions. He co-authored the books "Digital to the Core" (Gartner, 2015) and "Mastering the Hype Cycle" (Harvard Business Press, 2008). He is a frequent keynote speaker and keynote interviewer.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Raskino was a senior e-business manager at British Airways. Early in his career, he worked briefly in insurance, oil and telecoms.
- British Airways, Senior Manager, E-Business Division, 13 years
- B.A., With Honors, Business Studies
- M.S., Information Technology
- Gartner Analyst of the Year Award 2013
- Gartner Golden Quill (Writing) Awards 2007, 2012
- Gartner Thought Leader Awards 2011, 2013, 2015
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
19 May 20232023 CEO Survey: Grow Through Digitally Enabled Sustainability
17 April 20232023 CEO Survey — The Pause and Pivot Year
27 March 2023Podcast: What Is Digital Product Management, and How Should CIOs Be Involved?
- 16 October 2023 - 19 October 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
- 06 November 2023 - 09 November 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
- 13 November 2023 - 15 November 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.