Managing Vice President
6 years at Gartner, 24 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English, Indian - Punjabi
Roles and Responsibilities
Bindi Bhullar is a Managing Vice President in Gartner Research, and leads a team of analysts covering Cloud Infrastructure & Operations and strategies. Research focus includes cloud computing, virtualization, IT process automation, container technologies, public/private/hybrid/multi-cloud infrastructure, cloud edge strategy, cloud sourcing and cost governance.
Previously, Mr. Bhullar was the corporate and business marketing lead for Couchbase, a big data pre-IPO, open-source DBMS vendor. He was responsible for creating and managing the EMEA marketing strategy and global field marketing plan, programs, budget and team across EMEA and the U.S.
- Couchbase, Head of Marketing, EMEA and Global Field Marketing, 1 year
- HCL Technologies, Head of Marketing and Alliances, EMEA, 6 years
- Oracle, Senior Director, Corporate Marketing, EMEA, 6 years
- B.A. (Hons.), Information Management and Finance
- M.S., Management Studies
- Analyst of the Year (2019) - Ranked no. 4 by IIAR
- Analyst of the Year (2020) - Ranked no. 3 by IIAR
- Gartner Analyst - Winner's Circle Award