5 years at Gartner, 10 years industry experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Abhyuday Data is a Director Analyst in the Secure Business & Infrastructure team of Gartner's IT Leaders (ITL) organization covering the aspects of Identity and Access Management. Mr. Data's areas of interest cover access management, privileged access management, user authentication and authorization, user provisioning, single sign-on, and identity federation.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Data worked as a Sr. Market Research Analyst with Newton Consulting Group on business consulting, advisory and reporting engagements. Also, he has requisite hands-on experience in the implementation of Identity and Access Management suite for different vendors across diverse industries.
- Infogain India, Senior Software Engineer, 1 year
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech, Software Engineer, 3 years
- Newton Consulting Group, Sr. Market Research Analyst, 1 year
- B.Tech., Computer Science Engineering, Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad, Haryana, India
- M.B.A., Data Analytics and Marketing, School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
07 December 2021Buyer’s Guide for Access Management
22 November 20225 Interlocking Strategies for a Successful PAM Implementation
02 November 2021IAM Leaders’ Guide to Privileged Access Management