5 years at Gartner, 10 years industry experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Abhyuday Data is a Director Analyst in the Secure Business & Infrastructure team of Gartner's IT Leaders (ITL) organization covering the aspects of Identity and Access Management. Mr. Data is the also the current conference chair of Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit in India. Mr. Data's areas of interest cover access management, privileged access management, user authentication and authorization, user provisioning, single sign-on, and identity federation.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Data worked as a Sr. Market Research Analyst with Newton Consulting Group on business consulting, advisory and reporting engagements. Also, he has requisite hands-on experience in the implementation of Identity and Access Management suite for different vendors across diverse industries.
- Infogain India, Senior Software Engineer, 1 year
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech, Software Engineer, 3 years
- Newton Consulting Group, Sr. Market Research Analyst, 1 year
- B.Tech., Computer Science Engineering, Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad, Haryana, India
- M.B.A., Data Analytics and Marketing, School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
11 May 2023Innovation Insight: Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management
02 May 2023Tool: RFP/RFI Questions for Privileged Access Management
07 December 2021Buyer’s Guide for Access Management
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.