To deliver real business outcomes from data-driven programs, an effective data and analytics organization is required. But what are the main design challenges of the data and analytics organizational model and what do data and analytics leaders need to do to overcome them?
- Pitfall 1: Low Data and Analytics Maturity
- How to Overcome a Low Level of Data and Analytics Maturity
- Pitfall 2: Difficulties Influencing Cultural Change
- How to Overcome the Difficulties
- Pitfall 3: Shortage of Data and Analytics Skills
- How to Overcome the Shortage of Data and Analytics Skills
- Pitfall 4: Unclear Business Value
- How to Overcome Unclear Business Value
- Pitfall 5: Lack of Data Literacy
- How to Overcome a Lack of Data Literacy
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.