Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
An explosion of new types of information means that, without a newly disciplined approach, many companies will fail to maintain competitive parity with market leaders, even with similar technology.
Table of Contents
What New Types of Information Will Define Competition in the Coming Decade?
How Can Enterprises Position Themselves to Win?
- Business Strategy Best Practice Will Be Different in the Second Half of the Information Age
- Making Information Part of a Systematic Business Strategy Cycle Will Be Essential
- Skillful Negotiation Will Create New Information Flows Across Value Chains
What Must Business Executives and CIOs Do Personally to Lead Their Organizations in the Information Endeavor?
- Focus on Finding New, Valuable Information (Not Data)
- Use Personal Strengths and Situational Advantages to Adopt a Clear Leadership Style
- Create a Very High-Level Business Information Strategy View
- What New Types of Information Will Define Competition in the Coming Decade?