Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 12)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Strategic IT solution planners and application architects must establish a "next" architecture framework for next application initiatives to reflect new demands from the Nexus of Forces of cloud computing, social, mobile and information.
Table of Contents
The Next, Nexus-Enabled Application Architecture in Five Core Principles
- Use SOA as the Core Foundation for All New Application Planning
- Use SoC Principles to Design the Nexus-Enabled Service Architecture
- Use EDA to Facilitate Real-Time or Near-Real-Time Information Stream Processing
- Use WOA to Participate in the Global-Class Application and Information Exchange
- Manage Application, Cloud Computing, Mobile and Social Services as an Open-Service Ecosystem to Facilitate a Nexus-Enabled IT Culture and Practices