Purchase this Document
Price: $1,495.00 USD (PAGES: 15)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
The Internet of Things will include 26 billion units installed by 2020. IoT product and service suppliers will generate incremental revenue exceeding $300 billion, mostly in services, in 2020. It will result in $1.9 trillion in global economic value-add through sales into diverse end markets.
Table of Contents
IoT Will Bring New Supplier Opportunities and Add Global Economic Value
- Supplier Revenue Opportunity
- Economic Value-Add
- IoT Will Bring New Supplier Opportunities and Add Global Economic Value
- Market Penetration
Definition of a "Thing"
Value-Add Forecast/Hindcast Approach
- 2020 Market Size Based on Three-Way Comparison
- Long-Tail Product Category Analysis
- Number-per-Population Study
- Economic Envelope
- Definition of a "Thing"
Gartner Recommended Reading