Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Organizations Gartner has surveyed estimate that poor-quality data is costing them on average $14.2 million annually. We describe the key trends in this vital area for information leaders, chief data officers, information governance stakeholders and data stewards responsible for data quality.
Table of Contents
Overview of the Market for Data Quality Tools
- Data Quality Initiatives Focus on More Data Types
- Support for Big Data Still Isn't a Priority for Buyers of Data Quality Tools
- Information Governance Drives Deployments of Data Quality Tools
- SaaS and Cloud-Based Deployments Increase
- Increase in Data Profiling and Visualization of Data Quality Metrics
- More Roles Participate in Improving Data Quality
- Overlap and Convergence With Related Markets Continue
- Overview of the Market for Data Quality Tools
Gartner Recommended Reading