Purchase this Document
Price: $2,495.00 USD (PAGES: 13)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Several tipping points will shift gravity toward self-service, cloud and new user groups, heralding accelerated adoption and transformation in the market. As BI solutions evolve toward personalized analytics, incumbent providers need to prepare for nimble newcomers and a more level playing field.
Table of Contents
Starvation for Legacy Systems as the Market Shifts From System Era to Business Analytics Era (2010 Through 2014)
- Starvation for Legacy Systems as the Market Shifts From System Era to Business Analytics Era (2010 Through 2014)
Market Structure Trend
- Tipping Point 1: 50% of Net-New Buying in BI Will Be Driven by Data Discovery Requirements in 2014 (Application Gravity)
- Tipping Point 2: 50% of New Spend on BI and Analytics Will Be From Business Buyers in 2014 (Buyer Gravity)
- Tipping Point 3: 50% of Organizations Will Consider Cloud BI in 2014 (Data Gravity)
- Tipping Point 4: In 2014, the Dawn of Personal Analytics Will Reach 50% of Potential Users and Beyond (User Gravity)
Beyond 2020: The Ecosystem Era
- Market Structure Trend
Vendors to Watch
Gartner Recommended Reading