Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 17)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Information is a business asset to be managed, deployed and valued. Chief data officers, chief analytics officers, CIOs, chief marketing officers and CFOs should use Gartner's information valuation methods to measure information usefulness and monetary value.
Table of Contents
Adopt Information Asset Valuation Methods to Improve Information Management and Business Performance
Apply Fundamental Information Valuation Models to Prioritize and Improve Information Management Discipline
- Intrinsic Value of Information (IVI)
- Business Value of Information (BVI)
- Performance Value of Information (PVI)
Apply Financial Information Valuation Models to Hasten Their Improved Economic Benefit
- Cost Value of Information (CVI)
- Market Value of Information (MVI)
- Economic Value of Information (EVI)
- Adopt Information Asset Valuation Methods to Improve Information Management and Business Performance
Gartner Recommended Reading