Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 7)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Co-managed SIEM services allow organizations to maximize value from SIEM investments and enhance security event monitoring capabilities while retaining control and flexibility. This note will help organizations to identify and select a provider, and to avoid common implementation challenges.
Table of Contents
Start With SIEM Goals and Use Cases
Identify Gaps in Internal Capabilities
Perform Due Diligence to Identify and Select a Provider
- Identify Potential Providers
- Verify Capabilities of the Provider
- Spend the Necessary Time Upfront to Establish a Comprehensive Agreement
- Develop or Update Applicable Processes and Activities
- Start With SIEM Goals and Use Cases
Gartner Recommended Reading