Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
The customer reference survey from the 2015 Advanced Analytics Platforms Magic Quadrant reveals how more than 600 organizations are adopting advanced analytics and vendor strengths and weaknesses.
Table of Contents
Advanced Analytics Grows in Importance
- Perception Toward Advanced Analytics
- Rise in Interest in Advanced Analytics
- Top Business Functions Supported by Advanced Analytics Platforms (AAPs)
- Limiters to Broader Adoption of Advanced Analytics
Use of Advanced Analytics Platforms
- When You Choose AAPs
- Where Advanced Analytics Teams Sit in the Organization
- Overall Reasons for Choosing an AAP
- Data Sources
- Complementary Technologies for Advanced Analytics Initiatives
- Time Taken to Build Models on Advanced Analytics Platforms
Advanced Analytics Platform Vendor Evaluations
- Use Cases by Vendor
- Reasons for Choosing an AAP by Vendor
- Overall Customer Satisfaction Score by Vendor
- Objectives Met vs. Perceived Value for the Money
- Advanced Analytics Grows in Importance
Gartner Recommended Reading