Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 9)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
The Cybersecurity Framework is a U.S. federal risk-based framework that requires organizations to assess and treat risk without the guidance of a compliance checklist. This framework can serve as a foundation for organizations for future cybersecurity regulations.
Table of Contents
Understand the Relationship Between the CSF and the RMF, and Use a Risk-Based Approach to Achieve Appropriate Levels of Security
- The Risk Management Framework
- The Cybersecurity Framework
- Document Current and Target State for Cybersecurity Posture, Then Regularly Assess Progress Toward the Target State
- Identify and Prioritize Opportunities for Improvement Within the Context of a Continuous and Repeatable Process
- Communicate Among Internal and External Stakeholders About Cybersecurity Risk
- Address Challenges to CSF Implementation
2015 Review of the CSF by the U.S. Government Accountability Office
Getting Started With CSF Implementation
- Understand the Relationship Between the CSF and the RMF, and Use a Risk-Based Approach to Achieve Appropriate Levels of Security
Gartner Recommended Reading