Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Enterprises must innovate with a range of technologies and transform the business at speed. This special report collects research on developing and scaling an enterprise bimodal capability to enable exploratory, innovative responses.
Table of Contents
Invest in the Bimodal Capabilities
- Survey Analysis — The Key Capabilities, and What Stops Organizations Moving Forward With Bimodal
- Agile Is a Great Place to Start, but Nowhere Near Enough
- Moving Forward With Bimodal for the Infrastructure and Operations Group
Innovation and Architecture
- Adopt Experimentation, Design Thinking and Iteration as Key Principles of Bimodal
- Put the Vanguard Enterprise Architect at the Center of the Bimodal Program
- Invest in a Formal Approach to Innovation Management
Making the Enterprise Bimodal — Extending Bimodal Beyond IT
- Bimodal Business Functions
- Bimodal Governance
Sourcing Teams Must Adapt to Bimodal Operations
- Why Sourcing Needs Bimodal Capabilities
- How to Adapt to Bimodal Operations While Integrating External Capabilities
- Tools to Help You Acquire Bimodal Sourcing Capabilities
- Technology Vendors and Service Providers Must Transform to Reflect the Changing Needs in the Market
Build the Talent and Cultural Norms
- Case Studies in Driving Cultural Change
Renovate the IT Core to Enable the Scaling of Bimodal
- Invest in the Bimodal Capabilities
Gartner Recommended Reading