Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 12)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
SaaS buyers often waste time and opportunity trying to avoid security failures that never happen. If properly organized, security teams and IT procurement staff can help organizations take advantage of SaaS, while ensuring business goals for confidentiality, integrity and availability are addressed.
Table of Contents
The SaaS Customer Experience Is Affected by Service Provider Maturity
Identify and Control the Risks That Are Most Likely to Negatively Impact Your Use of SaaS
- Sensitive Data Placed in Unapproved Services
- Authorized Users Misusing Cloud-Based Data
- Stolen Credentials
- Unrecoverable Data Loss and Service Shutdown
- Cloud Compromise ("Cloud Hacking")
- The SaaS Customer Experience Is Affected by Service Provider Maturity
Gartner Recommended Reading