Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 13)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Gartner analysts are routinely asked if ERP is dead or if it is alive and relevant; the evolutionary nature of applications means it's both. CIOs must understand this paradox in order to guide their investments through the period of transition from where postmodern ERP is today to where it is going.
Table of Contents
A Not-So-Brief History of ERP
- Classicism and the Origins of ERP
- Modernism and the Evolution of ERP
- Postmodernism and the Beginnings of a New Era for ERP
- Beyond Postmodern ERP — What and Where Next?
Why Is ERP Dead?
Why Is ERP Alive and How Is it Still Relevant?
- A Not-So-Brief History of ERP
Gartner Recommended Reading