Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
The five-stage maturity model for manufacturing excellence will help supply chain and manufacturing strategy leaders assess their organization's current capabilities, articulate a plan for change and support the development of a future-state vision for manufacturing operations within supply chain.
Table of Contents
A Maturity Model Is Necessary to Manage a Constant Transition
Stages of Maturity for Manufacturing Excellence
- Stage 1 — Stand-Alone Manufacturing
- Stage 2 — Site Excellence
- Stage 3 — Integrated Manufacturing Network
- Stage 4 — Outcome-Driven Manufacturing
- Stage 5 — Solution-Driven Manufacturing
- A Maturity Model Is Necessary to Manage a Constant Transition
Gartner Recommended Reading