Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 12)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Enterprise content management projects are complex and carry significant risk of failure, often caused by focusing too much on product selection and too little on implementation. Before launching procurement activities, ECM program leaders should take three steps critical for implementation success.
Table of Contents
Step 1. Define the Implementation Scope to Assess Organizational Capabilities
Step 2. Assess the Project Risk Profile to Understand and Define Partnership Risk Mitigations
Step 3. Select a Partnership Approach Suitable for the Project Risk Profile to Avoid Partnering Mistakes
- Independent Traveler: Select a Product Then Deliver In-House
- Package Holiday: Select a Product and Related Implementation Services From Product Vendor
- Destination First: Select a Product Then Separately Select Implementation Services
- Travel Advisor: Select an Entire Solution
- Step 1. Define the Implementation Scope to Assess Organizational Capabilities
Gartner Recommended Reading