Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Trading platforms are adopting cloud services and componentized, service-oriented architectures, but most financial institutions still struggle to leverage these capabilities. CIOs choosing a new platform to enable their digital bank can use this research to make better-informed decisions.
Table of Contents
Vendor Strengths and Cautions
Vendors Added and Dropped
- Vendor Strengths and Cautions
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
Ability to Execute
Completeness of Vision
- Niche Players
- Ability to Execute
- Perceptions of Business-Critical Trends
- Perceptions of Critical IT Trends
- Perceived Priorities for Vendors' Trading Customers
- Perceptions of the Evolution of Vendors' Business Models During the Next Five to 10 Years
- Key Technologies Vendors Are Evaluating to Move Toward a More Componentized Architecture
- Implementation Costs
- Customer References Landscape
Appendix: Financial Institution Tiers Defined
- Vendor Landscape
Gartner Recommended Reading