New to Gartner?
Register with us for FREE access to this research document.REGISTER NOW
The needs of digital business will force I&O leaders to rethink infrastructure strategies for next-generation workloads. I&O leaders must collaborate with application and business teams to build the infrastructure, processes, skills and culture that strengthen the foundations of digital business.
Table of Contents
Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- What are the traits of successful I&O leaders in the era of digital business?
- How can I&O leaders find talent to nurture a Mode 2 culture within I&O organization?
- What platforms and architectures should I&O leaders choose for Mode 2 style of IT?
- Which vendors will be strategic partners for Mode 2 workloads, and what will be the fate of traditional IT megavendors in the era of bimodal IT?
- What best practices lead to success in the Mode 2 style of IT?
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
Suggested First Steps
Tools and Toolkits
- Suggested First Steps