Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Empowering customers who love your products to help you with your marketing efforts is a strong growth driver. This research explores nine ways that technology product marketing leaders are using advocacy marketing to deliver impact results for their organizations.
Table of Contents
Nine Ways Advocacy Marketing Is Working
- Nine Ways Advocacy Marketing Is Working
Setting the Context: Advocacy Versus References
- Generate Referrals and References
- Facilitate Peer-to-Peer Conversations
- Answer Prospect Questions (in Real Time)
- Convince Prospective Employees to Join Your Company
- Increase Engagement and Loyalty
- Increase Generation of User Reviews
- Facilitate Customer-Related Content Creation
- Generate Social Buzz
- Contribute to Product Improvement
- Setting the Context: Advocacy Versus References
Gartner Recommended Reading