Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 9)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Microsoft O365 offers robust disaster recovery, but limited native backup and recovery. I&O leaders using or evaluating O365 should consider investing in third-party backup and recovery tools for faster, more-flexible recovery options, as well as reputation damage control after a malicious attack.
Table of Contents
What Is Missing in O365 Native Recovery Capabilities?
- Exchange Online Recovery Limitations
- OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online Recovery Limitations
Deploying Third-Party Backup Tools for Fast, Flexible Recovery and Damage Control
Heavily Regulated and Litigated Organizations Should Adopt a Third-Party Email Archiving Tool to Also Gain DR for Exchange Online
- Putting Email Continuity in Perspective
- Evaluating Vendors' Continuity Life Cycle Processes
- What Is Missing in O365 Native Recovery Capabilities?
Gartner Recommended Reading