Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
The analytics and BI platform market's multiyear shift of focus from IT-led reporting to business-led self-service analytics is now mainstream. Data and analytics leaders should invest in modern platforms for greater accessibility, agility and analytical insight from a diverse range of data sources.
Table of Contents
- Data Source: From Relational, On-Premises to All Data Everywhere
- Data Source: Upfront Modeling — From Required Data Warehouse to Optional
- Data Ingestion and Preparation: From IT-Produced to IT-Enabled
- Content Authoring: From IT-Created to Business-User-Created
- Analysis: From Predefined Reporting to Free-Form Visual Exploration
- Insight Delivery: From Distribution to Collaborative Storytelling
Benefits and Uses
- Adoption Rate
Gartner Recommended Reading