Purchase this Document
Price: $595.00 USD (PAGES: 8)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
The shared responsibility model of public cloud IaaS leads to confusion and misunderstanding about the amount of responsibility that is left to the customer. Tech CEOs of cloud managed service providers must exploit this confusion to build value during customer acquisition.
Table of Contents
Public Cloud Infrastructure Operations and Management Is a Shared Responsibility Model
- The Customer Architected It, the Customer Owns It: Shared Responsibility of Public Cloud IaaS Operations and Management
Leverage the Shared Responsibility Model to Educate and Engage With Customers
- Exploit the Shared Responsibility Model as a Central Building Block of Your Approach to Illustrate the Value of Your Offering
- Enumerate Your Best Practices, Skills, Process and Experience to Illustrate the Complexity and Differences of the Shared Responsibilities Model
- Create Individualized Implementation Plans With Customers, and Use the Shared Responsibility Model as the Foundation
- Prepare Real-World Examples About How You Helped Customers, and Emphasize Potential Challenges During the Public Cloud IaaS Journey
- Public Cloud Infrastructure Operations and Management Is a Shared Responsibility Model
Gartner Recommended Reading