Start taking these five steps now and over the next two years to help you prepare for the key shifts audit organizations will face by 2020:
- Dynamic risk coverage – Audit will need to focus on covering a dynamic risk universe, including strategic and emerging risks
- Business risk partnership – Audit will be working much closer with the business and provide business partners with forward-looking guidance
- Built-in risk management – Businesses will become true risk owners, as opposed to outsourcing risk management
- Digital auditing – The new norm will become using remote, continuous, or forward-looking audits
- Operational expertise-driven structure – Audit will staff a majority of the department with auditors with previous operations or business experience
Fill out your information below to receive our Audit in 2020 Action Plan to get ahead of developing trends and put your function on the road to success.