Published: 17 November 2011
An explosion of new types of information means that, without a newly disciplined approach, many companies will fail to maintain competitive parity with market leaders, even with similar technology.
Included in Full Research
- What New Types of Information Will Define Competition in the Coming Decade?
- How Can Enterprises Position Themselves to Win?
- Business Strategy Best Practice Will Be Different in the Second Half of the Information Age
- Making Information Part of a Systematic Business Strategy Cycle Will Be Essential
- Skillful Negotiation Will Create New Information Flows Across Value Chains
- What Must Business Executives and CIOs Do Personally to Lead Their Organizations in the Information Endeavor?
- Focus on Finding New, Valuable Information (Not Data)
- Use Personal Strengths and Situational Advantages to Adopt a Clear Leadership Style
- Create a Very High-Level Business Information Strategy View