Published: 09 August 2013
Responsive design (formerly called responsive Web design), is a client-side technique supporting multiple layouts in a single Web instance. Its simplicity has resulted in wide adoption, despite its limitations in scope, tooling support and performance. These limitations will be mitigated over time.
Included in Full Research
- What Is Responsive Design?
- Why Is Responsive Design Growing Rapidly?
- How Does Responsive Design Work?
- How Does Responsive Design Compare to Other Similar Techniques?
- What Are the Benefits and Risks of Responsive Design?
- What Are the Limitations of Responsive Design?
- What Tools Support Implementing Responsive Design?
- What Is the Future of Responsive Design?
- What Are Recommendations Regarding Responsive Design?