Published: 24 February 2016
Digital business challenges the basic principles of information risk and security management. Risk and security leaders must understand the risks associated with business unit innovation, and balance the imperative to protect the enterprise with the need to adopt innovative technology approaches.
Included in Full Research
- Develop a Compelling Vision for Risk and Security Management Based on Establishing Trust and Resilience in Your Digital Business
- Adapt the Strategic Objectives of Your Risk and Security Program to Encompass the New Realities of Digital Business
- Embrace the Six Principles of Trust and Resilience
- Develop and Evolve an Adaptive, Context-Aware Security Architecture
- Implement and Manage a Formal, Process-Based Risk and Security Management Program to Support the Digital Business