Published: 23 January 2017
CIOs are aggressively building their enterprise agile capabilities often choosing to bootstrap enterprise agile by the use of a framework. All too often, however, they are used as drunken man relies on a lamp post: for support rather than illumination.
Included in Full Research
- Enterprise Agile Culture Has to Be Earned — You Can't Simply Buy It
- Define a Specific Business Reason to Adopt an Agile Framework
- Delegate Responsibility for Framework Adoption to a Trusted Team
- Build Upon Frameworks Rather Than Treating Them as a Rigid Standard
- Don't Let Agile Framework Adoption Lead You Down the Path of Bureaucracy