Published: 20 July 2017
The time for IT asset management is now. The onslaught of change driven by digital business and its component assets is making a robust, dynamic and well-funded ITAM discipline a strategic imperative for sourcing and vendor management leaders — and a success prerequisite for digital business.
Included in Full Research
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- What is the best way to build a robust, dynamic ITAM discipline that articulates the business value of technology assets that are increasingly in the cloud and integrated with operational technologies?
- What are the SAM policies and processes required, and which stakeholders must be engaged to deliver and communicate effective SAM?
- What is the best way to manage the audit process, and engage effectively with software vendors and third-party auditors?
- What are best practices for identifying which technology hardware assets to track, and how to track them?