Published: 08 December 2017
Blockchain is potentially groundbreaking with its ability to record decentralized transactions across business boundaries. But technical professionals need to know if blockchain is ready for the enterprise and in what situations blockchain might be a suitable approach.
Included in Full Research
- The Blockchain Data Structure — What Is It?
- Technical Implementation of Blockchain
- Blockchain Source Code Example
- What Can You Do With the Blockchain Data Structure?
- Smart Contracts
- What Is Blockchain Good for Today?
- Benefits — What Are the Key Sources of Value?
- What Are the Key Costs?
- Risks in Blockchain Projects
- What Kind of Systems Can You Build Using Blockchain Technology?
- Public, Consortium and Private Blockchain Solutions
- Which Blockchain Platform Should I Use for Development?
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Issues to Consider in Enterprise Blockchain Development
- Consensus Algorithms
- State and On-Chain Data
- Integrating Enterprise Information Systems With Blockchain Systems
- Smart Contract Implementation Architecture
- What Should the Focus of Enterprises Be Regarding Blockchain Today?
- Deciding Where Blockchain Is a Good Fit
- Measuring Your Own Blockchain Progress
- What Will Blockchain Be Good for in the Future?
- Eliminating the Middleman
- Blockchain and IoT
- Crypto Tokens
- Blockchain Plans From the Incumbent Enterprise Vendors
- Blockchain Technology Strengths
- Blockchain Technology Weaknesses
- Creating Cryptotokens on Ethereum
- Creating Your Own Node on the Public Ethereum Network
- Building Ethereum Clients
- Creating Your Own Private Ethereum Network