Published: 31 January 2018
CIOs need to ensure their security teams are not holding back cloud initiatives with unsubstantiated cloud security worries. Instead, they should encourage their teams to apply imagination and energy to develop new approaches to securely and reliably leverage the benefits of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
Included in Full Research
- Develop an Enterprise Cloud Strategy
- Implement and Enforce Policies on Cloud Ownership, Responsibility and Risk Acceptance
- Follow a Life Cycle Approach to Cloud Governance
- Develop Organizational Expertise in the Security Implementation and Management of Each of the Cloud Models You Will Be Using
- Implement Security Management and Monitoring Planes