Published: 26 April 2018
Serverless computing is an emerging software architecture pattern that promises to eliminate the need for infrastructure provisioning and management. I&O leaders need to adopt an application-centric approach to serverless computing, managing APIs and SLAs, rather than physical infrastructures.
Included in Full Research
- What Is Serverless Computing?
- How Is Serverless Different From VMs and Containers?
- What Are the Primary Use Cases for Serverless Computing?
- How Will Serverless Computing Change the Roles and Responsibilities in I&O?
- What Serverless Computing Solutions Exist Today?
- Are There Real-World Examples of How Enterprises Are Using Serverless Computing?
- What Lessons Can Be Learned From the Design and Operation of Serverless Apps?