Published: 15 June 2018
I&O leaders managing increasingly diverse endpoints want to simplify the many tools, processes and policies that span their device environment. As UEM technologies mature, a viable option for a single-pane-of-glass solution is emerging. This research defines UEM tools and where to apply them.
Included in Full Research
- What Is Unified Endpoint Management?
- The Timeline to Mass Adoption of UEM
- UEM's Role Among Other Endpoint Tools
- Current UEM Deployments Are Early Adopters
- Vendor Pressure
- Requirements to Modernize Apps
- Supporting Nontraditional Endpoints
- Most Organizations Should Pilot UEM Today for Future Adoption