Published: 05 November 2018
SaaS-like options for leveraging SIEM technologies are becoming more common. Security and risk management leaders should use this research to help determine if SaaS SIEM is an appropriate option to meet their SIEM technology requirements and use cases.
Included in Full Research
- Where Is the Solution Delivered From, and Where Is My Data Stored?
- How Is My Data Protected?
- Does the Solution Provide the Scaling and Ease of Management Benefits of a True SaaS Model?
- How Is My Data Collected and Transported to the SIEM?
- What Is the Expected Impact on Network or Internet Links?
- How Does the Vendor Balance the Cadence of Feature and Function Upgrades With Adequate Testing to Ensure Availability and Quality?
- How Does the Vendor Support Security Technologies That Are Part of Their Platform?
- Is the Licensing and Pricing Model SaaS-like?
- How Does the Vendor Ensure Availability of the SIEM Solution?
- What Happens at the End of the Agreement?