Enterprise access requirements are growing ever more complex due to application dynamics, cloud adoption and mergers. To cut through this complexity, technical professionals should explore SDP — a new technology whose strength lies in facilitating access to enterprise apps.
- SDP: What It Is
- Client-to-Site VPN Access Cannot Keep Up
- SDP Architecture
- How Difficult Is SDP to Deploy?
- Mostly True: Software-Defined Perimeters Are the Next-Generation VPNs
- Five Strategic Use Cases for SDP
- Use SDP as an Addition to Your Remote-Access Platform
- Perform a Thorough Risk Assessment
- Prefer SDP Vendors With Larger Numbers of Operational Enterprise Deployments
- Put a POC Stage Into Your RFP
- Representative SDP Vendors
Gartner Recommended Reading